QUALITY OF LIVING FOR TODAY, PERSPECTIVES FOR THE FUTURE. Berlin is getting even greener. As such, Gotland doesn’t just have a large amount of space for bicycle parking, it also has an in-building Green Mobility Station in the underground car park. Additionally, the 136 condominiums with 1 to 4 rooms offer views of informal green surroundings. The architecture follows Scandinavian examples – bright, light, reduced to the essentials and open for your wishes. Beginning in late 2017/early 2018, singles and families will be calling this place home, with best connections to the scene and city centre.
- COMMISSION-FREE APARTMENTS DIRECTLY FROM THE DEVELOPER
- RESIDENCES FLOODED WITH LIGHT, MEASURING FROM ABOUT 36.2 to 157.4 M² OF LIVING SPACE
- IN-BUILDING GREEN MOBILITY STATION IN THE UNDERGROUND CAR PARK
- TOP-QUALITY FITTINGS
- GENEROUS ‘PARKING’ AREAS FOR BICYCLES AND PRAMS
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE BEING PREPARED